Anne Arundel County COVID-19 Resources
Summer Above Ground Pools
Due to the situation with COVID-19 and many of the community pools being closed this summer, the Board decided to allow temporary above ground pools for this summer only. According to the HOA covenants, above ground pools are not allowed in our community, but we wanted to offer this as an exception this summer. We will re-evaluate for next summer. For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, please abide by the guidelines below before putting in an above ground pool.
1. An architectural request must be submitted with pool specifics and location before placing a pool on your property.
2. The pool must be a non-permanent above ground pool. See below for examples.
3. The pool should be in the rear-most portion of the house, with the least visibility from the road. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
4. The pool diameter cannot exceed 15 feet and must be at least 48 inches high.
5. The pool must have a removable ladder that is secured and locked away from the pool when not in use.
6. The pool is to be removed by October 1st and grass replanted where appropriate.
7. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the HOA requesting you to remove your pool.
Thank you! We hope everyone stays safe and healthy and has a wonderful summer!!
The entrance to the Bike Trail is on Crosswater Court. Please access the Bike Trail from our official entrance on Crosswater Court.
DO NOT cross through the neighbor's yards that back up to the bike trail or cross through the neighbor's yards on Vineberry to get to the neighboring community Bellemeade or the bike trail.
Thank you for your cooperation!